24 Volt 5 Amp Mobility Charger (71698)
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 4 or above||and get 10% off|
Input Voltage: 100VAC - 240VAC
Input Frequency: 50Hz - 60Hz
Output Voltage: Bulk Charge: 29.4VDC +/- 0.5VDC / Float Charge: 27.6VDC +/- 0.5VDC
Output Current: Bulk Charge: 3A +/- 0.2A / Float Charge: <0.5A
Battery Size Range: 7Ah - 75AH
Over-Voltage Protection: DC 30V Max
Over-Current Protection: DC 5A Max
24V 5Ah 3-Stage AGM/GEL Charger w/ USA Cordset. This is a perfect fit for applications that use a 3 pronged XLR connector. UPG products have set the industry standard for quality and dependability.
- Designed for charging 24V sealed lead-acid batteries
- 3 pin XLR male connector
- UL listed
- Complete 3 stage process - Bulk charge, absorption, maintenance/float
- Short Circuit Protection - Prevents damage caused when operating in short circuit condition for an indefinite period of time.
- Reverse Polarity Protection - Prevents damage when the positive and negative polarities are connected in reverse.
- Fully automatic operation
California Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Batteries, battery posts, terminals and related accessories contain lead and lead compounds known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
WASH HANDS AFTER HANDLING.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov