Yamaha XVZ13 Venture/Royale Motorcycle Battery (1986-1993)
Some batteries provide enormous cranking power. Others, deep cycle reserve power. The revolutionary ODYSSEY® battery is designed to do both.
How is this possible? The answer begins with flat plates made of 99.99% pure virgin lead - not lead alloy. Pure lead plates can be made thinner, so we can fit more of them in the battery. More ODYSSEY battery plates mean more plate surface area. And that means more power – twice as much as conventional batteries.
In fact, ODYSSEY batteries are capable of providing engine cranking pulses in excess of 2250 amps for 5 seconds – double to triple that of equally sized conventional batteries, even at very low temperatures. And they can handle 400 charge-discharge cycles to 80% depth of discharge.
This extreme combination of power and performance makes ODYSSEY batteries perfect for a range of applications, including automotive/LTV, marine, commercial, and powersports.
- 520 cranking amps for 5 seconds
- 350 cranking amps for 10 seconds
- 280 cranking amps for 20 seconds
- CCA 170
- 16 amp hours
- Short circuit current over 1800A
- 24 minute reserve capacity with 25amp load
- Female brass terminal w/M6 SS bolt
- Length 7.27"
- Width 3.11"
- Height 7.55"
- Weighs 15 lbs
- Metal Jacketed (MJ) Varieties feature metal jacket for added temperature and vibration resistance.
INCLUDES FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
California Prop 65 Warning
WASH HANDS AFTER HANDLING.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov