Pontiac Wave5 Battery (2009)
Some batteries provide enormous cranking power. Others, deep cycle reserve power. The revolutionary ODYSSEY® battery is designed to do both.
How is this possible? The answer begins with flat plates made of 99.99% pure virgin lead - not lead alloy. Pure lead plates can be made thinner, so we can fit more of them in the battery. More ODYSSEY battery plates mean more plate surface area. And that means more power – twice as much as conventional batteries.
In fact, ODYSSEY batteries are capable of providing engine cranking pulses in excess of 2250 amps for 5 seconds – double to triple that of equally sized conventional batteries, even at very low temperatures. And they can handle 400 charge-discharge cycles to 80% depth of discharge!
This extreme combination of power and performance makes ODYSSEY batteries perfect for a range of applications, including automotive/LTV, marine, commercial, and powersports.
REPLACES BCI Group 75 & 86
75/86 - PC1230DT Design:
• Absorbent glass mat (AGM) technology
• 12V battery pure VRLA• BCI group 75/86 battery
• Rugged construction
• Tin plated brass SAE terminals and side terminals
• Can be mounted in any orientation.• Suitcase lifting handle
• US DOT and IATA certified non-spillable
• Shipped fully charged - just install and go
• Container and cover made from oil resistant plastic
• PHCA: 1,230A at 80°F (27°C); for 5 seconds
• CCA: 710A at 0°F (-18°C)
• CA/MCA: 815A at 32° (0°C)
• HCA: 1,050 at 80°F (27°C)
• Reserve capacity: 90 minutes on 25amps
• Short circuit current: 3,100A
• Deep cycling capability: 400 at 80% DOD
• Design life: 12 years
• Typical service life: 6 to 8 years
INCLUDES FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
California Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Batteries, battery posts, terminals and related accessories contain lead and lead compounds known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
WASH HANDS AFTER HANDLING.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov