Some batteries provide enormous cranking power. Others, deep cycle reserve power. The revolutionary ODYSSEY® battery is designed to do both.
How is this possible? The answer begins with flat plates made of 99.99% pure virgin lead - not lead alloy. Pure lead plates can be made thinner, so we can fit more of them in the battery. More ODYSSEY battery plates mean more plate surface area. And that means more power – twice as much as conventional batteries.
In fact, ODYSSEY batteries are capable of providing engine cranking pulses in excess of 2250 amps for 5 seconds – double to triple that of equally sized conventional batteries, even at very low temperatures. And they can handle 400 charge-discharge cycles to 80% depth of discharge.
This extreme combination of power and performance makes ODYSSEY batteries perfect for a range of applications, including automotive/LTV, marine, commercial, and powersports.
- 925 cranking amps for 5 seconds
- 870 cranking amps for 10 seconds
- 765 cranking amps for 20 seconds
- Short circuit current over 2400A
- 28 amp hours
- 52 minute reserve capacity with 25amp load
- Female brass terminal w/M6 SS bolt
- Length 6.64"
- Width 7.05"
- Height 5.04"
- Weighs 26 lbs
- MJ stands for metal jacket. The metal jacket is needed if it's being mounted near heat to protect the plastic of the battery from swelling. The lead plates are under much higher pressure than a lead acid battery and if the plastic heats up, the plates will want to expand outward which can ruin the battery if it doesn't have a jacket.
INCLUDES FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
You may also be interested in the following product(s)