Lithium Motorcycle Batteries
Why Use Lithium-Ion:
- Lithium-Ion motorcycle batteries provide the best of both worlds when it comes to needing high performance, lightweight, and with a low self-discharge rate.
- Lithium-ion batteries make great, virtually maintenance-free replacement batteries because they eliminate the need for heavy, toxic sealed lead-acid batteries or AGM batteries.
- This type of battery offers a weight reduction of up to 80%.
- You will get more cranking amps (CCA) with a similar amp hour rating to the OEM, all with the weight savings mentioned previously.
- While at the same time producing twice the power and providing a lifespan that will make you proud.
Another excellent option for your lithium-ion battery is a BMS. There are no concerns about overcharging when you have a Battery Management System from Powerstride.
A Battery Management System is a complex battery charger for your rechargeable battery. It has the technologies needed to manage your lithium motorbike battery's discharge/recharge loads. When an accidental overcharge situation occurs, a BMS will shift the battery down to prevent overheating or fires. No matter what sort of battery you use, make sure you have a charging system/BMS that is particularly designed for your type of battery.
If you are interested in purchasing a rechargeable lithium powersport battery with an industry-leading warranty, view Powerstride Battery's selection today. From BMW, Kawasaki, Honda, KTM, Suzuki, Yamaha, touring bikes, motocross, UTVs, even scooters, off-road, racers, dirt bikes, sportbikes, and v-twins, we have what you need. Even check out our line of LiFePO4 lithium iron phosphate batteries.
All domestic orders are eligible to receive free ground shipping! In addition, to help keep your costs down, we offer fitments for most makes and models.